Ability Q's

shane3x

Full Squid
Can you have the same ability on the same piece of hear more then once?

Can the "main/big/first" ability be rerolled?

Do we have any tangible numbers for how much the abilities increase the numbers by? (How much more defence does Defence up give, and say is it equal, more or less compared to the attack bonus attack up may give)

Does run speed up also include when firing any weapon or ony when just normal running without firing a weapon?

Outside of splatfests, when can you start getting sea snails so you can begin rerolling abilities with spyke?

Thanks!

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
1. Not sure

2. Nope, the main ability isn't reroll-able

3. No idea

4. It only increases the speed when walking 'idle', not when firing a weapon. That goes for the roller too.

5. I don't think we can, but you can pay 30k and Spyke will reroll the abilities for you. You also need to be on level 20 for that.

Niliks

Pro Squid
NNID
Niliks
1. Yes

2. No

3. Sort of. You can use the test range from the weapon shop to try this out. The squid balloon things with shield stickers on them have the main "defense up" perks, and you can adjust your own gear accordingly. Since the dummies show damage numbers, you can use that to figure out the math.

4. Actually, it does affect all times you are in Inkling form. I use the Opening Gambit perk which gives move-speed to both forms at the start of the match for 30 seconds, and after those 30 are over, my while-firing speed becomes noticeably lower.

5. No snails till Splatfest, but you can pay 30,000 gold to do it without a snail.

Kairo

Pro Squid
NNID
smartmadboy
1. Yes

2. No

3. There are a few threads out there like this one that shows data about that.

4. Almost positive it affects any time you are in inkling form.

5. Level 20 with cash. I read somewhere you can pay Spyke for re-rolls and new slots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom