• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Adventures in Octo Plains!

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Once upon a time, there was agents 4 &3, who suddenly got pulled into a strange new octarainian dome, presumably called, Octo plains.
“What!” 3 said, “ I thought all of the octrainians were fuzzed!”
“Doesn’t seem like it.” 4 says.

Last edited:

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
When 4 & 3 went to explore the strange canyon/valley mash up, some inklings appeared. One boy inkling was dressed wearing the “Topknot” hairstyle and interesting hero headphones, a jacket that looked similar to the hero splat 1 armor, and:shoes_msn000:.
The inkling girl had the “Wave” hairstyle, was wearing the :head_msn000:, a jumpsuit that barely resembles the Front-Zip Vest, and :shoes_rvl000:.

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
“Hiiiiiiiii!!! My name is agent 7, but u can call me 7-chan!”
Agent 7 introduced herself.
“I’m agent 5.” Says agent 5.
“Waiiiitttt.” Says Agent 4, “ I’ve NEVER IN MY LIFE have I ever heard of agents 5,6,and 7
Besides, where’s Agent 6? Can’t get the proof, huh?”

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
“That’s the WHOLE point of having you guys here!” Agent 5 says, “We need your help to find her! She went inside a kettle and was never seen again! And I have a feeling that she’s here because this place looks like her favorite style,
Cute stuff.”
“Sounds a lot like Callie…” Agent 4 murmured to herself. “C’mon, 4. Let’s get going to save this ‘Agent 6’!”
And so the journey to save this so called Agent 6 has just begun…

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
“That’s the WHOLE point of having you guys here!” Agent 5 says, “We need your help to find her! She went inside a kettle and was never seen again! And I have a feeling that she’s here because this place looks like her favorite style,
Cute stuff.”
“Sounds a lot like Callie…” Agent 4 murmured to herself. “C’mon, 4. Let’s get going to save this ‘Agent 6’!”
And so the journey to save this so called Agent 6 has just begun…
Suddenly an octoling appeared. they didn't seem like an enemy.

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"yo, Bennet, what's this new place?" Bryce asks Bennet, "I don't know but keep your eye out for any enemy's" Bennet replies

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
So then Agents 4 & 3 when’s inside the first kettle, and found out that it was a limited ink challenge! “Yo, what the flip.” 3 said.
“Oh my god, it’s almost as if a person that was an experienced agent made this place…” 3 said…

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
3 kettles later…
4 and 3 came across a abnormal looking boss kettle with black metal and red LED lights. The strange thing about it though, was that it was located on a ceiling! They tried and tried to find a way without bonking their heads on the ceiling, but then, they finally found a way and when they entered, there was…

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
An OCTOSTOMP!
“Oh what the fudge,” 4 groaned, “not this guy again…” 3 said, “ I know how to beat this…uhhhhhh… CUBEY!” As soon as the Octostomp heard that nickname, he began to REALLY ATTACK.

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
then Bennet sent down an ink nuke and destroyed the "cubey" octostomp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom