AFK-ing for experience

Kami

Inkling
Haven't seen it done yet. Points turn into gold though, so you would receive 0 gold, but wouldn't you still receive exp if you just afk'd every round? (Not recommending it or that I would do it xD) Could see people doing this in future to level up to 20 without playing though.

Actilide

Inkling Cadet
Haven't seen it done yet. Points turn into gold though, so you would receive 0 gold, but wouldn't you still receive exp if you just afk'd every round? (Not recommending it or that I would do it xD) Could see people doing this in future to level up to 20 without playing though.
I don't see it working, they probably kick you for idling

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
The maximum experience you could win is 300, and that's only if your team win. Which they probably won't if a player does nothing.

Also, you get booted if you stay idle for too long.

Actilide

Inkling Cadet
The maximum experience you could win is 300, and that's only if your team win. Which they probably won't if a player does nothing.

Also, you get booted if you stay idle for too long.
It's also sort of a scummy thing to do

Jet

Full Squid
NNID
Jetcore500
I might've seen someone doing it or they could have been just lagging out.

JuddTheCat

Inkling Cadet
I think I had someone do that, or maybe they DC'd? They had 0 points. It's really hard to win when someone is idle, 4vs3 isn't fun.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Doesn't work. You don't get anything from not inking.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
Impossible to farm XP this way. You are just better off trying to ink as much territory as possible, and trying to go for the win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom