• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

aL∞ | Alias - Looking for Scrim Partners!

RemiRei

Inkster Jr.
NNID
RemiRei

Alias is currently looking for active scrim partners, we are usually available mornings & nights, if interested please leave a message in this thread or contact @Prinny on Squidboards or on Twitter.

BSME/misc

Inkster Jr.
NNID
jjp702
Green Team will be available on Thursday and Friday afternoon/night this week. Any time after 7 pm CST is good for most of the team.

Any Veiwer

Inkling
NNID
AnyVeiwer
Hell-Bent Would be interested since we are trying to set up scrims with other squads as well

SSB| JT

Inkling
NNID
jtfire
the octosquad is willing scrim with you in about 1 hour. please respond soon

Last edited:

Prinny

Inkling
NNID
Prinnie
the octosquad is willing scrim with you in about 1 hour. please respond soon
Hey octosquad! :3
We should have 4 for a scrim in about an hour. You can add my skype at prinny.splatoon

Prinny

Inkling
NNID
Prinnie
Green Team will be available on Thursday and Friday afternoon/night this week. Any time after 7 pm CST is good for most of the team.
Hey Green team! :D
This Thursday & Friday would be great for us. Can you add my skype prinny.splatoon ? Thanks again! <3

Any Veiwer

Inkling
NNID
AnyVeiwer
Hell'Bent is pretty open with any Squad when it comes to scrims. we are more available on weekends and we would have to set one up 3-4 days in advance

Prinny

Inkling
NNID
Prinnie
Hell'Bent is pretty open with any Squad when it comes to scrims. we are more available on weekends and we would have to set one up 3-4 days in advance
We would love to scrim with your squad but sadly we have 2 tournaments this weekend so I don't think we'll be available to scrim.
We can usually scrim on weekdays since tournaments are usually on Sat/Sun :c if you find a time you would want to scrim you can always message me on my Skype & I can see if we're available =)

StaffofSmashing

Senior Squid
NNID
Lolu83
The squad "Cold Blooded" is interested in scrimming. If interested, message me for Squadward on Squidboards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom