• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

All About Ink_Shem!

Ink_Shem

Inkling
NNID
shemswag47
Hello everyone! I'm new to this group so I thought that I should introduce myself formally.

I'm from Jamaica but I have to be using the United States as my place of residence to be able to use the eShop.

I own a Wii U (NNID: shemswag47) and a 3DS (FC: 2964-9081-1093) so feel free to add me!

I don't bite and I'm always ready to make new friends wherever I go.

Lastly, I'm SUPER STOCKED FOR SPLATOON! I cannot wait for the Online Multiplayer with my awesome weapons and awesome treads! GO INKLINGS!

Enjoy the thread guys and don't forget to "STAY FRESH!" :D

SpecialtySake

Pro Squid
Hello everyone! I'm new to this group so I thought that I should introduce myself formally.

I'm from Jamaica but I have to be using the United States as my place of residence to be able to use the eShop.

I own a Wii U (NNID: shemswag47) and a 3DS (FC: 2964-9081-1093) so feel free to add me!

I don't bite and I'm always ready to make new friends wherever I go.

Lastly, I'm SUPER STOCKED FOR SPLATOON! I cannot wait for the Online Multiplayer with my awesome weapons and awesome treads! GO INKLINGS!

Enjoy the thread guys and don't forget to "STAY FRESH!" :D
Welcome, dude!! I can't wait either!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hey there! Welcome to Squidboards! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom