Am I a kid.... or a squid??? 0-0;

Mizukari

Inkling
NNID
Mizukari
HOW BOUT BOTH?! kek Yes well.... (awkward noises followed by awkward silence) HELLO fellow squidkids. o-o; I've never been very good with speaking but I'm working on it so that i can be a better squid. 8D I have skype/discord/TS/Raidcall. I'm usually seen with an inkbrush, octobrush, slosher or .52 gal and um 0-0; i'm level 31 with a B rank. Lookin' to ink turf and have fun! I' have been looking into more competitive play but I'm not exactly a hop skip and jump away from being THAT good. Maybe once i've gotten more gear/better aim (i've been hitting up the charger to forcibly make myself "git gud" at that 0-0;) I find it extremely fun to flick dem brushes though 8D i've heard you need endurance to keep that flicking going and well button mashing is something I like to do~! XD

So yeah hit me up and lets play, if we voice chat I might not be so talkative at first, i'm hoping for a tight knit team so that my comfort level increases dramatically, and i'm pretty good at following directions but a team that appreciates input/is open to discussion is great!
I'm more defensive until I take up dat .52 gal then i'm all like pop goes the inkling! (hopefully it's them that goes pop though kek)

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
I'm not very talkative as well...but hey it's nice to have you here!
I'll even add you on skype if that's ok.
Also good luck on improving in splatoon!

Katow

Inkling
NNID
lawsonk13
We're at about the same level! I would like to get better with the inkbrush but, like you said, you need some serious endurance to use it for extended periods of time.

Mizukari

Inkling
NNID
Mizukari
Thanks for replying and sorry for not getting back you squidkids sooner heheheh playing splatoons takes up most of my time (whenever the tv is free that is =-=) and when i'm not splating foes I'm doing whatever on my pc..... that whatever didn't include squidboards (how silly of me lol) Still getting into this community stuff, i usually just play the games i have without bothering with this kind of stuff.... splatoons is just special ;D

Emberpar

Inkling
ayy hello
I'm not super great either, i'd say i'm pretty much an A- rank atm considering i'm on the verge of losing A atm :,-) i mean maybe i can save it but that'll have to be later
i'm not super talkative either, so if we do end up playing together, sorry if i'm a lil boring
i'm level 42, and i change weapons a lot but i really like using carbon rollers & buckets
i'm horrible with chargers and splatlings, but i'd rather take a splatling over a charger
i've been meaning to try and practice with some chargers but trying to get some better gear in ranked takes up most of my splatoon time tbh
would love to play sometime so we can git gud together :,-)
i have skype, probably could get a discord if i really wanted, i heard that's what a lot of splatoon players use, i also have TS, just not downloaded on my current pc

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
HOW BOUT BOTH?! kek Yes well.... (awkward noises followed by awkward silence) HELLO fellow squidkids. o-o; I've never been very good with speaking but I'm working on it so that i can be a better squid. 8D I have skype/discord/TS/Raidcall. I'm usually seen with an inkbrush, octobrush, slosher or .52 gal and um 0-0; i'm level 31 with a B rank. Lookin' to ink turf and have fun! I' have been looking into more competitive play but I'm not exactly a hop skip and jump away from being THAT good. Maybe once i've gotten more gear/better aim (i've been hitting up the charger to forcibly make myself "git gud" at that 0-0;) I find it extremely fun to flick dem brushes though 8D i've heard you need endurance to keep that flicking going and well button mashing is something I like to do~! XD

So yeah hit me up and lets play, if we voice chat I might not be so talkative at first, i'm hoping for a tight knit team so that my comfort level increases dramatically, and i'm pretty good at following directions but a team that appreciates input/is open to discussion is great!
I'm more defensive until I take up dat .52 gal then i'm all like pop goes the inkling! (hopefully it's them that goes pop though kek)
Sir or Madam, you are a future bio-weapon.......of Ink. :U Also Welcome to the Squidboard. I'd be happy to squad along with you or play some Turf war.

☆Chip_420☆

Inkling
NNID
haniblenector42

You can add me if you want..I'll be getting a bluetooth within a week are too then i'm gonna make a Skype so i'll be chatting soon or akward silencing lmao guess we're both a lil shy haha...any ways turf war: i usually run aerospray rg, carbon roller, ( Working on bucket and brushes )
ranked: is usually hydra splatting, or Nzap ( Working on more too )....oh and im B-

Mizukari

Inkling
NNID
Mizukari
Yay more friends 8D and it's madam lol. I just had a pretty long splat session mostly carbon rollering it up kek. But yeah just toss me a friend request whenever and i'll pick it up next time i start up a session ;D Which might not be all that far-off, this is one game i'm confident in when it comes to being in the mood to play. Gonna take many hours for me to burned out on this sweet piece of splating goodness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom