• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Amateur artist looking for practice

X-BIRT

Inkster Jr.
Alright. Actually drawing something myself would take a while, but I'll look and see what I can get together. In the meantime, is there a limit on how many submissions one can make? I actually have 4 I'd like done, but obviously that's a bit much to expect in most cases.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Hmmm let's do 1 at a time and spread it out over time. I don't want to get overwhelmed and make it take longer because of life getting in the way. So yeah I think that we should just do 1 submission at a time

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Also sorry for taking a bit to answer I was enjoying the weekend.

X-BIRT

Inkster Jr.
I actually had the same idea, so that works out perfectly. And it's fine, sounds like you enjoyed yourself. I spent most of mine working on Youtube stuff, soooo....

All four character sheets are in this doc https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_2FB8agguFZG0eOcC0R9Ekyp_tHE0tMbhdlQSTXRudQ Each one has a category for color, basic appearance, weapon of choice, and a passage for the personality (among an assortment of other trivia). All of which I think has the potential to be helpful.

I'll let you decide which one you want to do first. Let me know when you get the chance, and I'll send you a specific idea with some references. And, thanks a ton. If you have any other questions or problems, please don't hesitate to tell me.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
I actually had the same idea, so that works out perfectly. And it's fine, sounds like you enjoyed yourself. I spent most of mine working on Youtube stuff, soooo....

All four character sheets are in this doc https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_2FB8agguFZG0eOcC0R9Ekyp_tHE0tMbhdlQSTXRudQ Each one has a category for color, basic appearance, weapon of choice, and a passage for the personality (among an assortment of other trivia). All of which I think has the potential to be helpful.

I'll let you decide which one you want to do first. Let me know when you get the chance, and I'll send you a specific idea with some references. And, thanks a ton. If you have any other questions or problems, please don't hesitate to tell me.
Ah, one problem. I need you to grant me access to it. I've already sent you a request (it's by a email with a YinYang in it btw). Please let me know when it's available for me to view. Thanks! :D

X-BIRT

Inkster Jr.
You should have access to it now, thanks for letting me know. Weird that you need it though, it should just be published for public access. Says it is anyway.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Alright let's start with the first one on the list. Do you want her to be in a certain pose or anything? In a room? Playing turf or grizco? I'm just asking you it's your character and request.

X-BIRT

Inkster Jr.
OK. So my idea is to have her taking cover behind a wall, while the silhouette of a boss Salmonid (doesn't matter which) can be seen from either over the wall, or in the to the side of where it ends. Depending on what works out to be easier for you.

I want her to be in Grizzco attire and hat, but with a hoodie over it. I've included references for (1) what the hoodie should look like, roughly speaking; and (2) the size it should be over the uniform. I'd have left one for the pose as well, but Google's being difficult right now. Thanks again! :D

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
No problem! You could put the picture(s) in the google doc if needed. I will get on this as soon as I can

Note: it might take a while because of school and other life stuff. I'll try and at least make a rough sketch of it today

X-BIRT

Inkster Jr.
I don't care much how long it takes so long as I know there's progress. If it's not an issue though, I would like to see the draft once it's done.

I'll throw the pics in just in case, they'll be underneath all the character sheets.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
ACK. SORRY! I haven't had much time to do anything because school and stuff is throwing everything at me right now :confused:. I did however manage to get a pose done with a bit of character modeling. (I poseted it in the google doc btw)

X-BIRT

Inkster Jr.
So I took a look. If you could make it so she's holding both guns on the right, that'd be great ^^

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
So I took a look. If you could make it so she's holding both guns on the right, that'd be great ^^
?? Both guns? I thought she just used the one splatershot junior. And by to the right you mean right side of the page?

X-BIRT

Inkster Jr.
I meant to say the gun (singular) with both arms. Stupid typos.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Ah, ok, will get on that :D ( autocorrect is hilarious sometimes XD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom