• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

An ENEMY JESTER Appears!

Entomolojest

Inkling
Pronouns
she/they/whatever
splashtag(1).png

Hey, I'm JESTER! It's been ages since I've been on a forum; honestly makes me want to revive my siggy clicker accounts.

I play for a competitive team called Ink About It! We're div9 (LUTI s14) and working up the ranks in the silliest ways possible. I'm their loving, dedicated backline obsessed with explosher! I play it every chance I get (even on TC), but I also play splatlings, e-liter and most of the buckets. Here's my sendou page!

Outside of Splatoon, I'm an artist and writer (you may have seen me on ao3 under the same username) with a good spread of interests. Namely Sonic, NiGHTS, Balan Wonderworld, and Pokemon. Minecraft is a given- don't think I've met someone else on the spectrum who wasn't into the funny block game.

Can't wait to see y'all around!

Much love,
JESTER

Shayreep

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1285-8726-3991
Hey, im pretty sure my teams fought Ink About It before lol. Explosher is the best backline no question

Entomolojest

Inkling
Pronouns
she/they/whatever
Hey, im pretty sure my teams fought Ink About It before lol. Explosher is the best backline no question
SUPER TRUE! Absolutely unbiased agreement here. Also if we have fought that's awesome! Our last tourney was Squids for Palestinian Kids, where we got to quarter-finals in the beta bracket! If not there, you've probably seen us around sendou, FTIU, or in open being silly.

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Welcome to the community, I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom