• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

An Intro

Justice

Inkster Jr.
NNID
danny2413
Yo I decided to make an account here to see how things are here. I been on other forums before and I was curious what this forum is like since splatoon is a game I play quite frequently. However, I find it a bit more enjoyable when you play with people you know rather than complete strangers. So I would not mind communicating with people to play some together if there is a group that plays often. Of course I am also interested in what could be a competitve game when August comes around and friend rooms are introduced. But in the mean time just looking to have some fun splatting people ~

Cyrus Dark

Full Squid
NNID
Geprodis
Sounds like a plan home slice. I am still messing around with Turf Wars and weapons but I'm also interested in getting more competitive in the near future!

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hello and welcome to the website!

You sound a location like me when I first joined the website, only difference being I didn't make an intro lol.

Either way I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help, you can contact me or another staff member for help. See ya around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom