An Introductory Guide to the Decavitator

Weapons An Introductory Guide to the Decavitator

DzNutsKong

Inkling Commander
DzNutsKong submitted a new resource:

A Beginner's Guide to the Charcoal Decavitator - [READ THE DISCLAIMER] A guide from a Splatana player meant for people learning the Charcoal kit

Hello!

For those of you who may be reading this who aren't especially active on Squidboards, my name is Deez. I'm a bit of a Splatana enthusiast who has a lot of experience playing quite a few different weapons with a div 6 team. I stopped playing Splatoon around Splatoon 2's launch but returned for Splatoon 3 and have been hooked ever since. It goes without saying that as someone who has spent more play time on Splatanas than any other weapon class, I would be very interested in playing...
Read more about this resource...

DzNutsKong

Inkling Commander
DzNutsKong updated An Introductory Guide to the Decavitator with a new update entry:

Mint Decavitator now included!

I've played the weapon a lot more now, so not only do I have more information about the Charcoal Decavitator, and not only is my information a bit more accurate, but now I feel comfortable talking about the Mint Decavitator! I've played nearly 1000 games with the weapon now and have been both experimenting all throughout and watching top-level players give this weapon a go to see what all I could learn about it. Enjoy!
Read the rest of this update entry...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom