Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Them Best T

Inkling
NNID
thembestt
Almost every time I play on Ancho V games, I have extremely much lag. I hit people directly with the a luna and it takes 2 to 4 seconds for them to die. I am pretty sure it isn't my connection because I rarely have lag except for the super high ping that everyone has because of the servers being in Japan. Even when I have lag on that map, when I play the match after that on the other map I have absolutely nothing but when it changes I have the extreme lag again. My connection is a lot better than a lot of people and I rarely disconnect.
This has happened several times and almost every time it is in the rotation. (mostly RM)

So I was wondering, do more people in Europe and maybe US also have this lag? Ancho V games RM is really my favorite mode and it sucks that I have this problem

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I can only speak for myself, but Ancho-V doesn't seem any laggier than any other stage.

Minato Arisato

Senior Squid
Lag only occurs for me when I'm playing Splat Zones there and someone decides to spam Bomb Rush. No problems in Turf War for some reason.

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
Before I had a wired connection, I would always disconnect on Ancho-V Games regardless of the mode. Literally, I couldn't play the stage at all. Now that I do have a wired connection, Ancho-V doesn't give me any problems at all. Not even lag. I do have a lot of friends who struggle with a connection and/or lag on Ancho-V as well. It does seem to be a bit more common on Ancho-V than other stages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom