And so we begin...

RazorLeafeon

Inkling
NNID
RazorLeafeon
Hey there fellow Inklings. My name is RazorLeafeon (I know, unfitting, quiet you). I suppose I should introduce myself.

I come from a background of many games, the most in Pokemon and Smash Bros. However, I noticed Splatoon almost immeditately after the direct, and have been playing since day one. My dream one day? To go competitive and be as good as I can possibly be (even though I can barely break B+ at this point). Of course, I always wonder about this. It seems that things always go awry when hitting that step that separates the pros from the regulars (the squids from the kids per say). Well, aside from my extreme competitive aspect, I try to be a chill guy to be around, so I'm always up for meeting new squids. Well, either way, thanks for reading through this.

XenoPixel

Senior Squid
NNID
XenoPixel
Welcome to the community RazorLeafeon. I'm a very competitive person aswell, especially when it comes to Splatoon. Hopefully one day we'll be able to cross paths. :)

RazorLeafeon

Inkling
NNID
RazorLeafeon
Welcome RazorLeafeon! :D I hope you make it to the higher ranks :)
Welcome to the community RazorLeafeon. I'm a very competitive person aswell, especially when it comes to Splatoon. Hopefully one day we'll be able to cross paths. :)
Thanks for replying guys, lol. And yeah, maybe we'll meet on the battlefield. (HOPEFULLY) Tomorrow I'll break into A- for the first time. (Again, HOPEFULLY, lol)

MooseSmuggler

Inkling
NNID
MooseSmuggler
Ah look, my good friend Leaf has an intro thread.

Bahaha, glad you're here buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom