Any div 7-8 teams looking for scrim partners? Dm me @ splatgpt on discord

Abyss

Inkling
Pronouns
she/her
Switch Friend Code
SW-0059-3054-7720
yes ofc, at what time do you usually scrim? Our schedule is Monday/Wednesday/Friday around 9PM EST. we're also around div 8 or 7. DM me if this works for you.

《Я.KABBAGE

Inkling
yes ofc, at what time do you usually scrim? Our schedule is Monday/Wednesday/Friday around 9PM EST. we're also around div 8 or 7. DM me if this works for you.
Sooo... our team practices Tuesdays Thursdays and Saturdays... mostly due to mine and a teammates availability would a weekend work?

Shayreep

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1285-8726-3991
My team is div 8 🤸‍♂️ feel free to add me on discord and we can set something up @Shayreep

Abyss

Inkling
Pronouns
she/her
Switch Friend Code
SW-0059-3054-7720
Sooo... our team practices Tuesdays Thursdays and Saturdays... mostly due to mine and a teammates availability would a weekend work?
it could work yes! usually on weekend we do tournaments, but we like to do warm up scrim. add me on discord ( abyss_spl ), I'll give you an invite to our discord and I'll give you the scrim partner role.

《Я.KABBAGE

Inkling
it could work yes! usually on weekend we do tournaments, but we like to do warm up scrim. add me on discord ( abyss_spl ), I'll give you an invite to our discord and I'll give you the scrim partner role.
Dm me @ splatgpt yours isn't working

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom