Any facts on drink ticket and re-roll synergy?

LiX

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-8003-1880-5821
The other day I had a talk with a fellow in my clan about re-rolling abilities via Super Sea Snails while having a drink ticket active.

I asked him if he knew if the drink ticket worked it's magic and also increased your chance to get ability "XY" more commonly as you re-roll, or if it necesarrily had to be a "roll" started through gear level going up post battle. He said he had tried it and found the counter of the ticket not decreasing. Thus, so he said, the effect of increasing your chances at getting the desired abilities was probably not active. I guess he made a fair point.

However, you could see it in another way: The counter is only for battles and only means that you get the 1,5x gear XP for 20 battles. And all that time the ticket is there, the chance of getting the ticket specific ability is highered for each and every roll, be it level up-bound or caused by a re-roll.

So I was wondering: Is there any certain knowledge on this topic? Is there any facts that either confirm or deny if there is this beneficial synergy between snails and drink tickets?

MINKUKEL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
It would be kind of defeating the point of the drinks if they worked outside of battle. You could just save up your snails and get 50 rolls instead of ~3-5 rolls with one drink.

Reactions: the

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom