• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Any voice chat-less squads?!!

Blackcurrant42

Full Squid
NNID
Blackcurrant42
Hi,

For a long while now I've really wanted to join in more of the competitive tournament side of the game but just for several reasons I'm just put off voice chat during matches that most teams require. I understand all the benefits of it but it just isn't for me. I am however contactable through Skype, google hangouts, discord etc. through text. So if anyone who sees this post and knows of any voice chat-less squads or squads that are flexible on this matter please direct me to them.

About me;

Level: 50
Language: English
Availability: I play about 3-5 times/ week, usually in the evenings and late night
Ranked Weapons: Mainly .52 Gal, Splat Roller, Octoshot Replica and Splattershot Jr. Just depends on maps and modes.
Play-style: (Not sure of correct terminology) Varies depending on weapon dynamics etc. but usually upfront.

Thanks for reading and if there' s anything else you'd like to know just ask!

*** I also love to go 1v1 and may record for my youtube channel, so if you're interested just reply.***

DirtyD

Inkling
NNID
daddy
I'd be interested in the same. I have no idea how to make a team though. Don't have voice chat or anything like that. Maybe text...

Blackcurrant42

Full Squid
NNID
Blackcurrant42
I'd be interested in the same. I have no idea how to make a team though. Don't have voice chat or anything like that. Maybe text...
Hi, thanks for the reply. If you want we can add sach other on the WiiU. my nnid is as stated in my profile. I will still wait and have a look around for any established squads because i have no experience in leading one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom