Anybody interested in casual/competitive League Battles

xaldyn13

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7449-2091-6127
Hi, I'm Dylan and I sit pretty comfortably rank wise in all the As. Just wondering if anybody wants to team up to flesh out some more skill and strategy. I've never done anything other than single queue even since Splatoon 1 days.

Anyways I'm 27 and live in PA, USA
EDT
I really don't main anything, have some proficiency in a good amount of weapons.

SW-7449-2091-6127

Sifu

Look Behind You
Switch Friend Code
SW-3816-1808-3393
I'm always happy to do some League. I'm currently A-/A-/B+ or thereabouts (TC is my weakest mode, but I'm comfortable with RM and SZ). Feel free to message me if you want to play

xaldyn13

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7449-2091-6127
I'm always happy to do some League. I'm currently A-/A-/B+ or thereabouts (TC is my weakest mode, but I'm comfortable with RM and SZ). Feel free to message me if you want to play
Okay cool, I'll get you my friend code here later today.

xaldyn13

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7449-2091-6127
Btw, I'm comfortable with all the modes so far. Im about the same as you rank wise. Part of me feels like sometimes the randomness of single queuing is a bit much to overcome. Sort of excited to see what it's like playing with somebody who you can learn from and get some familiarity.

Squitkit

Inkling
Hi, I'm also looking for people to try out league battles with for fun. Currently ranked S+/A+/A. I mainly use the sniper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom