Anything That Would Make You Excited if it's in the Game?

Kelkador

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Pushinator
Just anything that would make you very excited when you unlock it. An example for me would be getting Vivian as a party member in Paper Mario: TTYD.

I would get very hyped over getting gear that makes you look like Octarians. (Nintendo Pls)

Linkfreak404

Full Squid
NNID
linkfreak404
Holiday events would be pretty hype. Maybe have Callie and Marie be playable and possibly have a new Hub World.

Ryuho

Pro Squid
NNID
FurryRyuho
Playable Octarians/Octarian outfits and outifts that can make you look like Callie or Marie

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Playing as Octarians, changing hairstyles, and of course more gamemodes. I generally like customization in general. :P

Gunster25

Pro Squid
Along with playable Octarians I would also like there to be some sort of ranking system on Turf Wars and Ranked Battles for an entire squad of people who play together regularly, maybe once a specific group of people play together 5 times they get a ranking on a Squad Leaderboard? Maybe one for Turf Wars and one for Ranked?

Cloudy

Shake Shake!
NNID
Cloud6483
Yeah playable Octarians would be sweet. Also some Jet Set Radio costumes would be nice as DLC, like a Beat one for boy inklings and a Gum costume for girl inklings.

Gunster25

Pro Squid
Yeah playable Octarians would be sweet. Also some Jet Set Radio costumes would be nice as DLC, like a Beat one for boy inklings and a Gum costume for girl inklings.
That'd be nice but I doubt Nintendo would do it...

Cloudy

Shake Shake!
NNID
Cloud6483
That'd be nice but I doubt Nintendo would do it...
I doubt it too. But they've been working together on alot of things so who knows, I hope enough people speak up and let them know it would be a good idea

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
An option to play online with a friend (like MK8 and Smash) would definitely make me more excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom