• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Arizona/East Valley Thread

tokyodown

Full Squid
NNID
Tokyodown
Hello Arizona!

I have been in discussion with some of the larger TO's and organizations in Arizona with the hopes of adding Splatoon to their tournaments! AZHP already runs a ton of FPS style shooters and MVG (yes, that MVG) has done great work with building up the smash scene in AZ, and I believe they could do the same with Splatoon.

I'm looking to possibly find places to play near Tempe and have been in talks regarding some of the venues the smash scene currently uses. I want to create a hub for players around the area to come, play, learn, and make friends.

If you have any other suggestions feel free to let me know! I'll keep adding to this thread, updating the scene with venues, tournaments, friendlies, etc. (I also started an AZ group, so add yourself to that)

Saturn

LFT mid range, former xlt
NNID
Saturnity
Switch Friend Code
SW-7252-9309-8314
Sounds cool. What venues have you been looking at? Stuff like The Gaming Zone?

tokyodown

Full Squid
NNID
Tokyodown
Sounds cool. What venues have you been looking at? Stuff like The Gaming Zone?
Yeah, the Gaming Zone is definitely a possibility just because it's already used for tournaments. There's some other venues I have in mind...might have to do some house tourney's at the start. I'm hoping to just get people together to play right now and nothing more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom