• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Artist-only squad looking for one S/S+ competitive recruit!

tofusoup

Inkster Jr.
Splattercolors is a competitive/casual group of artists with a competitive branch. Our current S/S+ team is in need for one new member.

Our rules page is here. Please do read it.

Prerequisites: (These are strict please do not apply if you do not meet these requirements)
  • Be a visual* artist (skill doesn't matter)
  • S/S+ (unless you recently, emphasizing here on "recently", dropped out of S due to something silly)
  • 17+ (we're currently 19+)
  • Live in North America
  • Have a flexible schedule and can play pretty much all day on the weekends and a few days on the weekdays
  • Be able to voice chat
  • Use Discord
* = drawing, sewing, sculpture, graphic design, etc. Music and writing isn't visual art.

What we're looking for:
  • An aggressive player who wants to be the one to initiate pushes and take down enemies
  • Shooter main preferably tentatek
We'll be doing tryouts. Fill out this form if you're interested! If we like what we see, I'll contact you over Squidboards PM or email and link you to our discord server and you can be a temporary member for tryouts. I'll contact everyone who didn't make it when we pick someone.

For tryouts we will voice chat. Don't worry about not knowing our callouts. We'll talk it over for when a good time is for a tryout.

Last edited:

Blackbeard

Inkling
NNID
pokefanerick
Hi I'd like to join. I can voice chat I have discord . I am A+ rank now, but I have been in S rank and got dropped down because I wanted to try a new weapon and grind some gear in ranked (not my brightest idea ever). I live in the mountain time zone in the US. My ID is pokefanerick. I play everyday and can play any time. I am 22. I don't have a main I've always kind of swapped between the shooters I feel best suits the map and mode I did however used to main tentatek. I am an artist I've been drawing since I was a child, I'm also a graffiti artist, and I've recently been trying to get into pixel art.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom