Ayykari here and ready to go!

Ayykari

Senior Squid
After a failed attempt to draw something neat for my profile picture, I'm here to formally introduce myself!

Hi, my name is Ayykari. I've had the game since launch, and I heard good things about this board, so here I am! Currently at S Rank, and my mains are the L-3 Nozzlenose D, Kelp Splatterscope, New Squiffer, and Tri-Slosher. Pleased to meet all of you!

Last edited:

TACO

Inkling
NNID
thepantsman
H! I'm new as well, though I;m only Rank B, If you want to squad, my NNID is in my signature.

RedML51

Senior Squid
NNID
RedML51
Hello! Welcome to Squidboards! Yep, this is a rather nice board, so I hope you like it here!

J.E. Rodríguez

Inkling
NNID
JoSeDu27
H! I'm new as well, though I;m only Rank B, If you want to squad, my NNID is in my signature.
After a failed attempt to draw something neat for my profile picture, I'm here to formally introduce myself!

Hi, my name is Ayykari. I've had the game since launch, and I'm a part of the Splatoon community on GameFAQs. I heard good things about this board, so here I am! Currently at S Rank, and my mains are the L-3 Nozzlenose D, Kelp Splatterscope, New Squiffer, and Tri-Slosher. Pleased to meet all of you!
Welcome to the community Ayykari and Taco! Hope you have fun in the boards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom