B+ → A- Squids Wanted! Apply Within!

Shikinouta

Inkster Jr.
19yrs old Splatoon player, addiction level 5+hrs /day, seeking other 18+ Splatoon players who aren't afraid of a little action (or the word f**k). Possibly looking to form a 4 man squid squad, but at the moment I just want some pals to play TW with and maybe some Splat Zones. I'd love an aggressive Rainmaker team but I suppose that's just too much to ask these days.
Currently using, Splash-O-Matic, both Sloshes, Carbon Roller Deco (on a bad night), Sploosh, Dual Squelch, pretty much everything cept the Aerosprays, N-Zaps and Inkbrushes. For Ranked I stick to Splash, TriSlosh or vanilla Slosh.

I'm really down for anything at this moment. Keep in mind I'm level 34 for I'm just playing TW for fun at this point. Voice chat via Skype or other is a maybe. Will provide a Google Voice number for texts upon PM request.

Playing anywhere from 9EST - Midnight EST. Seriously. I have over 500 games and Splatoon is the only one I'm really playing right now.

Nintendo Network ID: Shikinouta. Long live Nujabes.

And please, no squid partiers.

Shikinouta

Inkster Jr.
Thank you for your reply! I'll try to throw you an invite sometime in the near future, but I'm gonna have to do you a favor and say that voice chat is strictly 18+ only. My language is... colorful and my jokes are... for adults and I'd rather not warp your fragile mind! Lets just leave it at that. I'd love to play Turf with your sometime, but I'm just not up to the standard of an S rank and I don't want to drag you down.

Shikinouta

Inkster Jr.
I am genuinely flattered on your adamancy of joining my Squad of crusty ol' f***s, but the fact stands that you're S, and I'm just not looking for anything over A- in ranked at the mo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom