B- Squid Looking For...Anything...

Grybo101

Inkling
NNID
Grybo101
Hello, fellow kids and squids! The name's grybo101. I've been playing Splatoon for about 4 months now (got my Smash/Splatoon Wii U bundle as a holiday gift). I pretty much play the game every day. Game after game, I find my skills constantly fluctuating. Sometimes I'll play a really good match, and other times I lose so hard, I end up rage quitting for fear of dropping my bracket in ranked. I'm 24 years old, and I work part time for a retail company (I'd rather not disclose where), so my schedule isn't consistent. I'm usually on in the late afternoon, around 6:00pm EST, but I never work past 10:00. Since my performance is inconclusive with random pairing, I'm looking for a group of players who are willing to accept someone who hasn't really found their spot in Inkopolis, and is decent with communication. I'm down for Ranked games, Regular Battle, or just friendly scrimmages.

TL;DR
  • Skype/Discord/Ventrilo/TS/Mumble: grybo101
  • NNID: grybo101
  • Time zone: EST
  • Availability fluctuates, but I'm available most days, late afternoon
  • Region/Language: I'm from the East Coast, US, and I speak English
  • Preferred role: Switch between Sloshers and Brushes
  • Skill bracket: B-
  • Communication: I currently have access to Skype, Discord, TS, Ventrilo, Mumble, and can download anything else if needed.
  • Extra info: I'm really just looking for a fun group of players who don't suck at communication. I have an inappropriate sense of humor. Favorite color is orange. Least favorite game type is Tower Control.

Grybo101

Inkling
NNID
Grybo101
Also my buddy isn't on the forums yet, but we're both pretty much looking for the same stuff.

TwinPisces

Full Squid
NNID
shaymin80
Although I can't invite you to my squad do to rank, if you want I can't try to help you rank up in Twin Squads (2 player squads)? I'm an S Rank and lvl 50, I main the SplatCharger but also use the OctoBrush and CarbonRollar. Let me know if your interested ~

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Minor question: By ragequitting you don't mean actually disconnecting from matches, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom