• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

B Squid Looking for Squad

NNID
DragonKnightCole
Hello squids. I've been trying to get back into Splatoon ever since the news of the Direct hit with the new stages, gear, and weapons coming out. And right now, it's not going so well. I'm a B squid that's about to go down to B-. I just can't seem to get out of the B ranges and was hoping to squad up with fellow squids and improve not just myself, but maybe my efforts in being on a squad/team.

I'm free everyday except on Monday nights and Wednesday nights and some Friday nights. And I usually use the .56 Gal Deco but I can also use Aerosprays and the Tentatek Splattershot.

Anybody out there looking to take a chance and form a squad?

NNID
DragonKnightCole
Hello! I would like to help you get you rank up! am level 48 rank S.My timezone is east and i have access to a skype .If we squad up my rank wont go up or down because am S ,i always to my best in rank battles ;) So what do you say? Wanna Squad Up ? :)
I would be honored to join you :) If you want to add me on skype, look up DragonKnightCole :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom