Back Again!

Nat

Inkling
NNID
pokemanzzz
Been a long while since I played Splatoon (and even longer since I've been here lol). Grew tired of all the lag and junk so I quit the game for a while. Buuut a few days ago we got new Internet and now all lag in all games is GONE so I figured that I would make my return! After all, ranked matches are going the way they're supposed to now that it doesn't take ten shots to kill. (:

I'm currently looking for a semi-competitive squad to play with! Both turf and ranked matches! I consider myself a pretty strong player so I could definitely be of use. Send me a PM if you have a spot open. :D

Msv_Aran.

Senior Squid
NNID
punkboy56
Been a long while since I played Splatoon (and even longer since I've been here lol). Grew tired of all the lag and junk so I quit the game for a while. Buuut a few days ago we got new Internet and now all lag in all games is GONE so I figured that I would make my return! After all, ranked matches are going the way they're supposed to now that it doesn't take ten shots to kill. :)

I'm currently looking for a semi-competitive squad to play with! Both turf and ranked matches! I consider myself a pretty strong player so I could definitely be of use. Send me a PM if you have a spot open. :D
I remember you. You used to be on my fl. Your on mk boards to right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom