Bento Splattershot

Nitro Blaze

Inkling
I just started playing with the new Bento Splatter Shot and I feel like it's the perfect Charger for me but I don't know if its really the right one. Are there anyone else who think that this is a really good charger? I feel like this charger is perfect but I don't know if I should use it. I've been using the Custom E-liter 3K scope for the longest time and even though I love playing the Bento Splattershot but it still throws me off and the kit is in my opinion not very good yet I love the Custoom E-liter 3K scope kit. So should I stick with the custom E-liter 3K scope for the kit or the Bento Splatttershot because I love the gun.

Sableshade

Inkling
NNID
Sableshade
You love the gun itself? That's fine. If you think that it's not useful enough with a splash wall or a Echolocator then consider this: learn what tricks and playstyles work for the Bento charger. As far as sharpshooting goes I have my own preferences. But from my logic even if you dislike the Bento kit, you might want to learn how to challenge other Bento users. Even yourself. Stick with what you know, but be flexible.

Nitro Blaze

Inkling
Well I started training with the Bento and watched some tricks with Splashwall and sarted using it to my advantage. I learned the Splashwall can be very useful in certain occasions but I still dislike that I have an Echolocater. I learned that my kit isn't as bad as I thought it was.

Spraylan

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JonasOrtega
This is the gun I wanted from the very beginning, but I've spent so much (read: all) of my time with the Splatterscope that I want to stick with it.

binx

Pro Squid
NNID
binx33
I'm not great with chargers, but I like the bento. I like having echo while being a charger, because it helps quite a lot to read people moves and kill them from a far. I first used a lots-of-ink build, and could play a lot the wall, but then I switched to a more balanced build and use the wall only in some situations (for instance situations where people know I'm there, but I still want to stay there to prevent the tower to advance without having to change my spot, or to challenge E-Liter, especially on Moray).

But if you don't like it, well, don't use it? If you feel good with the custom E-Liter, you don't need to change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom