best charger for an inkling?

moonstones

Inkling
is inkling our game's form of "n00b"? i hope it is or that title made no sense. anyways

ive tried using the e-liter 3k in ranked and i absolutely failed at it. i am not the best sniper but i want to get better, but i don't want to waste money and get the wrong one. what's the best/easiest charger to use? or, do you have any tips/tricks for using chargers for someone who.. isn't so skilled at it.

iTwAsLucK

Semi-Pro Squid
I use the Eliter 3k in ranked and (as long as it's on a semi-favorable level) I don't have any problems with it.

Perhaps just stick to the standard charger though, as it's the best normal / all around sniper, and probably most effective for learning the nuisances of sniping.

Rhode

$("div.content::dd").hide();
NNID
ricobullet
E-Liter is great, you just need to realize you can still OHKO with half a charge (but at half the distance).

E-Liter distance at like 75% charge is almost the same as Kelp Charger with full charge

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
The easiest are either the splat charger or the kelp splat charger depending of your play style ; both version of the squatterscope also work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom