Best Ink Color Combination

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I can't decide honestly, the color combos are all so vibrant and lively. If I had to choose,then green and pink, probably.

Undr

You guys are bringing up a very good point. The neon combinations of some of these ushers in memories of the late 80's early 90's where hot pink was a "boys color" and if it wasn't a shade on a highlighter you wouldn't be caught dead wearing it, lol.

Endymion

Pro Squid
NNID
Endymion0
You guys are bringing up a very good point. The neon combinations of some of these ushers in memories of the late 80's early 90's where hot pink was a "boys color" and if it wasn't a shade on a highlighter you wouldn't be caught dead wearing it, lol.
I was born in 1992 so I wouldn't know but...were boys really rolling around in hot pink? Do you mean hippies?

LinkJr

Inkling Cadet
Best color is Yellow and Blue, only got it a single time but it is the GOAT. Light-Blue and Orange is great, but also very rare.

Most of my matches are pink-green, purple-green, wish Blue appeared more for me, anything+Blue is great for me :p

dustmyte

Full Squid
NNID
dustmyte
Orange for Nickelodeon nostalgia and Green cause the girl Inklings look like Hatsune Miku.

Geistbox

Full Squid
Not sure where this is best posted but I imagine this might have an influence on people's color prefs.

During Splatfests, the ink seems to glow.

That is pretty rad.

Chikouu

Inkling
NNID
Chikouu
Yellow and blue, may or may not be because that's the color of the swedish flag u_u

16bitdave

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
16bitdave
Switch Friend Code
SW-4349-8419-7001
I was doing ranked battles with my brother while on speaker phone. The battle started and I said Go Team Pink!, because we were pink. He said No, we're blue! But on my TV we were pink. I didn't know the ink color is different for everyone even if your on the same team. Kinda crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom