• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Better Splatfest

Would you be interested in this?

• Yes

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Under some conditions (state below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ninjaaa121

Full Squid
NNID
Ninjaaa121
Hey squids, I have always thought Splatfests are are cool idea as other people have but the execution is not great. Lets be honest a lot of the time the only reason to do them is for the snails. But I have had an idea called better Splatfest.

This will mean you enter into the tourney as either alone/with one person and get into a group of 4-8. When entering you will choose a Splatfest choice which will decide your team. There will be 4 teams of each side and it will work in a round robin where you face the teams from the other Splatfest choice. The top 2 teams from each side will then fight in grand finals. At the moment this is just an idea so I'd like feedback on it because I think it is cool, as well as ideas for the Splatfests or anything else I should add.

Please make sure to comment ideas and vote in the poll, thanks and I hope this tourney can work out.

P.S. I'm looking for TOs

beckert26

Full Squid
NNID
beckert26
So I guess eu would just pretend like they were having NA splatfest and vice versa since they have different dates and topics?

Ninjaaa121

Full Squid
NNID
Ninjaaa121
So I guess eu would just pretend like they were having NA splatfest and vice versa since they have different dates and topics?
basically everyone would play at the same time and with completely original topics

Pronouns
it/he
NNID
vari24
Switch Friend Code
SW-8490-2265-8616
i think the topic should be...
root beer vs coke?
undertale vs splatoon?
school vs home?
feels vs happiness?

Users who are viewing this thread