• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Blasting into the boards

whitekirby9

Inkling
NNID
kirbyclub10
Hello, im new here, I have some experience of Splatoon from a different account, but then i couldn't get back to it because i have it at a different house all the time.

I didn't exactly "start over" i just now own the game recently, i know a few tactics, Jumping repeatedly during shots at each other (didn't know what to call it) and hiding in ink to surprise foes (which is an easy one)

I'm in need of training of advice, for both the boards and Splatoon

Thank you for reading, i hope i'll have a good time ;)

EDIT: I have experience period, i didn't mean on a different account what i meant "on a different account" is that i had stuff on it, I also play Smash 4 Wii U and Smash 4 3ds

Bruce

Inkling
NNID
Random_Gentlemen
Hello whitekriby9 and welcome to Squidboards! Check out the guide section to find great guides that help you in Splatoon in many ways. (Provide tips on maps, how to get better with certain weapons and how to counter certain weapons and also tips on how to improve in general playing) You can also check Squid Locator to try and find someone willing to help you out.

Bruce

Inkling
NNID
Random_Gentlemen
(You can also use Squid Locator to find play to play with too)

whitekirby9

Inkling
NNID
kirbyclub10
(You can also use Squid Locator to find play to play with too)
>Is new
>knows not to "double post"

haha, I'm just kidding thank you for those tips, i have some experience with one map, and that's it, so i definitely need some help, thanks so much ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom