• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

'BOUT TO R-R-R-REMIX UR FACE

Saoru

Inkling
NNID
SaoruKirai
Hi, Frens! [:

Guess I'm the new squid here so I'd like to take a few minutes to introduce myself.

At first of all I'm from germany, so I hope you guys understand everything I say and write well enough anyways! If not, just feel free to tell me and I will watch up words I said wrong in... the internet, or smthn like that. :D

I'm 21 years old and buyed Splatoon a week ago, after I was skeptical for a long time but I have to admit: I totally love it! Like every game I'm in love it I really wanted and want to learn how the competitive scene in this one works, the problem is: Not many of my people are playing it in my area, so I'm all alone by myself and that's funny anyways, but a little bit... meh? I guess.

I came here bcs I'm searching for a squad I could join, people, who'd like to teach me new things I dont know yet and probably find new frens with common interessts, things like that!

My skypeaddy is "einfachsaoru", feel free to admit.

Anyways, I hope I have not written to much! D: And I hope for some nice times with you squids [:

Greetz!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom