• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Calamari Crusaders: Recruiting

swordwielder13

Full Squid
NNID
swordwielder13
If I'm being honest that whole try out thing seems a bit scary to me. "Well you only got 2 splats so you're out." I'm A-, you are S. You wreck me, I can't even touch you. Hope you understand that ( Inb4 I get 27 kills 6 deaths). But I do not have time atm. I can play next next weekend (maybe this weekend not so sure) but next next weekend I'm as free as a bird!

And most of your teammates live on the left side of the planet, whilst I'm situated in UTC time. That could be a problem too.
But after all, I'm just searching for someone i can play with.
Have a nice day!

Well our tryouts don't count on kills rather its to see how well you play/ playstyle/ etc..

It could be a problem but it's up to you if you want to still try out in the end!

If not I understand and best luck on finding a team that best suits your time frame better

Voltron kneepad

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Ameer
hi
level:50
nnid: theameer
main weapons:96 gal deco, octoshot replica
secondary mains: custom jet squelcher
how I play: with octoshot I play aggressively , with the custom jet and 96 gal I play a mixture of defence and offence

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom