Calamari's Revenge Looking For Any Role/Weapon Squid

Hagus48

Full Squid
NNID
Hagefam8
Hello. This is the captain (Hagus48) of the squad Calamari's Revenge. We are looking for a squid that can give us support during tournaments and be the strategic player.
Current members weapons::wst_shot_blaze01: :wst_shot_precision00::wst_charge_normalscp01:
If you are interested, please message me below to get more information.

ThatOneGuy

Inkling Commander
NNID
BattadaBeast
Honestly I think you guys are good on support/ink control. You got an aerospray with an inkstrike, a sprinkler weapon, and you got some decent inkage with the splash-o-matic. Your team needs a killer I'd say. Like an offensive player would probably help the team a lot.
My main weapons are chargers, and my secondary weapons are::wst_shot_explong01:, Grim Range Blaster, and The Custom Hydra Splatling.

I think a custom range blaster would be great for your team because you guys need a kraken for modes like rain maker and Tower Control.
However a grim range blaster works too.

If you still want support, my custom hydra supports well with sprinklers.

Hagus48

Full Squid
NNID
Hagefam8
Honestly I think you guys are good on support/ink control. You got an aerospray with an inkstrike, a sprinkler weapon, and you got some decent inkage with the splash-o-matic. Your team needs a killer I'd say. Like an offensive player would probably help the team a lot.
My main weapons are chargers, and my secondary weapons are::wst_shot_explong01:, Grim Range Blaster, and The Custom Hydra Splatling.

I think a custom range blaster would be great for your team because you guys need a kraken for modes like rain maker and Tower Control.
However a grim range blaster works too.

If you still want support, my custom hydra supports well with sprinklers.
Okay. We would want you to use the Grim Range Blaster for the most part. We are excited to have you on our squad. We are competing in a tournament on October 23rd, called Autumn Breeze. Please confirm that you are on our team, so we can stop looking for more squids. The tournament has banned :ability_inkresistance::wst_charge_longscp01::wst_charge_longscp00::inkzooka: and Saltspray Rig.

ThatOneGuy

Inkling Commander
NNID
BattadaBeast
Why are they banning that stuff for, they're all completely balanced. I'm already a part of a clan though...

But it'd be nice to sub for you guys.

Hagus48

Full Squid
NNID
Hagefam8
I dont know why they banned stuff, and we are looking for a consistently available member on our squad, but thanks anway!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom