• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Campaign Weapons?

easyheimer

Inkling
NNID
easyheimer
Hey guys. I just beat the game about two days ago. Did it all with the same gun because I couldn't figure out for the life of me how to switch / upgrade to different guns. How exactly does this work in the campaign? I know how to switch them for multiplayer but have no idea how to do this in the campaign. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

My buddy told me he couldn't believe I beat the game with the same gun all the way through.

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
You can upgrade your weapon using the Power Eggs you collect by pressing + while in the Octo Valley hub. You can't switch out to another weapon though - you can only use the Splattershot. If you want to play single player missions with other weapons (Charger, Roller and Kraken) you need to buy the amiibo!

Use the Q&A thread in future for little questions like this.

Phobos

Inkling Commander
You keep the same main weapon throughout, but you can spend eggs to upgrade its fire rate, and you can also spend to add/upgrade subweapons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom