• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Can you guys fill out this Splatoon Survey for me?

Sonikku

Thirsts for chargers
NNID
SonikkuLuver
This is for a project at school and I need as many responses I can get. You can take the survey here.Thank you so much! And leave your thoughts below if you want!

lostleader

Senior Squid
NNID
lostleader
I feel like that time frame for playing Splatoon should be different, but I don't know how to quite word it. Aside from that survey complete! #chargersrule

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
Alright I just finished the survey. I looked up introvert and found out it meant shy so I chose that. Pretty obvious because of my username.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Took the survey just now. I noticed when it asked how often you play the game that some people answered the far right choice (beyond "over three hours"). Otherwise, good survey and I can't wait to hear how the project goes!

Sonikku

Thirsts for chargers
NNID
SonikkuLuver
Thank you to those who took the survey!

Sonikku

Thirsts for chargers
NNID
SonikkuLuver
Took the survey just now. I noticed when it asked how often you play the game that some people answered the far right choice (beyond "over three hours"). Otherwise, good survey and I can't wait to hear how the project goes!
I know lol. Idk why they did that. It was just one person

Sonikku

Thirsts for chargers
NNID
SonikkuLuver
I feel like that time frame for playing Splatoon should be different, but I don't know how to quite word it. Aside from that survey complete! #chargersrule
Thanks for the feedback. I'll keep that in mind for future surveys. I didn't like the way I worded it either,

Sonikku

Thirsts for chargers
NNID
SonikkuLuver
I think I'm going to throw out question 6 since it's kinda weirdly worded and the answer selection doesn't make since

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom