Casual Squad Please

JoshDaBoss27

Inkster Jr.
If you are looking to play in a squad casually on weekends, I'm right here for you. I'm kinda hovering between B- and B. Problem is, I'm a little inconsistent and inflexible. I'm 14, I play cohesively, and I live in Eastern Standard Time. Miiverse is blocked.

I know it is probable that no one will even think about my offer, but if you will read below.

I do not accept:
  • Profanity (anything in your username or anywhere else that would not be appropriate for children because sometimes I play in front of my siblings)
  • People who do not care at all (I want someone to play with, not to get mad at)
  • Any media calls or texts (sorry)
  • Someone who does not play cohesively at all (just stick with and help your teammates)
Available to play on:
  • Friday after 4:00 PM EST
  • Saturday after 11:00 AM EST
  • Holidays
  • Breaks from school (winter, spring, thanksgiving)
If you are interested, let me know!

-JoshDaBoss27

JoshDaBoss27

Inkster Jr.
I would like to play with you am 13 years old and am Rank S+ level 47 maybe i can help your rank go up a bit also i believe am eastern time aswell,on weekdays i play till 9:00pm but on weekends i play as much i as want.Also i wonderinf if you have skype or anything else we can use to talk while playing it can be very helpful ;)
Thanks! I just started using gyro controls, so I can already feel an improvement. If you want to do some private battles on friday and/or Saturday, that would work for me. I can't do any media calls (my parents have these rules where apparently I can't have any devices downstairs and my Wii U is downstairs so :/ yeah ive been having this problem a lot) but you can email me and/or send me a message through squidboards.

JoshDaBoss27

Inkster Jr.
Its ok but we can use miiverse to text i find it pretty helpful...My NNID is gab0714 add me when you can u already know my timezone so you know when i can play ;)
ok i also have another friend who may occasionally join our private battles and/or squad hes pretty good
also i think i already said that my miiverse is disabled so :/
I'M SO LIMITED IM SORRY I FEEL SO BAD FOR EVERYONE I TRY TO PLAY WITH B/C IT IS SO HARD TO COORDINATE
anyway ill update you tomorrow with more specific info on when i can play. Thanks!

GoldWatson

Full Squid
NNID
floandgold
I would be happy to join. I am an okay player looking for a squad to join. I am a B- and a level 30 at the time of my post. Feel free to contact me over Miiverse. My NNID is floandgold

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom