• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

CESSpool: LGBT+ casual discord server

Windows95

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4161-2129-8915
Hi all,

Wondered if any LGBT+ folks here are interested in joining a casual Discord server to make matches for Splatoon 2 (League, Regular, PB and whatever). Rank, age, sex and location are not important; my aim is to make the server as global as possible.

Here is an open invite;
https://discord.gg/eR7FVm3

CESS is name I conjured up, it stands for CockEyedSquidS - a deepsea species of squids known to display a lot of same-sex behaviour. Also they have cool assymmetrical eyes like this: o_0.

Last edited:

cybersquid

Senior Squid
Hi all,

Wondered if any LGBT+ folks here are interested in joining a casual Discord server to make matches for Splatoon 2 (League, Regular, PB and whatever). Rank, age, sex and location are not important; my aim is to make the server as global as possible.

If you want to join, just post or PM and I'll send you over an invite.

CESS is name I conjured up, it stands for CockEyedSquidS - a deepsea species of squids known to display a lot of same-sex behaviour. Also they have cool assymmetrical eyes like this: o_0.
Could I join?

Jachna

Inkling
NNID
Jachna
Switch Friend Code
SW-4745-6633-5891
Hey could u invite me?

Windows95

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4161-2129-8915
Sorry for the late response, this was temporarily closed down. About 10 folks have joined since the re-opening - here is an open invite for everyone to enjoy;
https://discord.gg/eR7FVm3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom