• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Chill, Casual Splatoon group looking for members

Hello, we are the Super Squiddo Squad! A chill group of friends who hang out, talk about and play nintendo games, and help each other improve in splatoon.

We are a casual squad and will not be doing any competitive tournaments, however we do not interfere with our members joining other competitive squads. Currently, we have 15 active members of various ages and skill levels and we are accepting anyone over the age of 16, whatever your skill level may be. We are centered in a discord group and use VC and text chat when we play. VC is not required but we encourage our members to at least listen and reply in text. If you are unsure how to use discord i am happy to help.

If you have any questions at all please send them in a pm, or in this thread, and i will be happy to answer them. If you would like to join please send a pm with the fallowing information:

Name (what you would like to be called):
Time Zone:
how active will you probably be and when do you normally get on?:
why do you want to join?:

thank you and i look forward to your reply :)

Last edited:

nyango

Inkling
nyango. 22. A-. GMT +1 (Germany). 9 - 11 pm. it could be nice (learning) experience to get know others, who enjoy this game as much as i do.

ClaireRae

Inkling
NNID
ClaireRae
Hey everyone! I'm a member of Chirpy's squad, and I hope that more people join! We have a lot of fun, and while we focus mainly on Splatoon, sometimes we have members playing Fire Emblem, Mario Kart, Zelda, Animal Crossing and many other games! In our Discord server we have:
•A "pictures of real life" tab, where you can post that adorable picture of your dog, pretty pictures from your last trip, or a picture of you even! (this is just a sample of the pictures we've collected so far)
•A "memes" tab, which I hope is self explanatory
•An "Art" tab, in case you're the creative type
•A "Bot" tab, where basically we mess around with discord server bots

As for Splatoon, we have players of all skill levels, so if you're a fresh off the block squid, someone who's looking to get back into the game, or an experienced player, we can guarantee there will be someone who matches your skill level! We all would love to have more players in the group, so if you have even the slightest interest in joining, or want to learn more, message our super-cool leader Chirpy! :)

Last edited:

BambaSnack

Inkling
I'm actually thinking joining something like this. I won't be 16 for another month. Until then I think it will give me time to think about what kind of player I am. I don't know my activity schedule yet. It'd be nice to have a chill group to play with :).

ThatOneGuy

Inkling Commander
NNID
BattadaBeast
I'm actually thinking joining something like this. I won't be 16 for another month. Until then I think it will give me time to think about what kind of player I am. I don't know my activity schedule yet. It'd be nice to have a chill group to play with :).
I would definitely suggest you to join this server, it's an extremely casual server with many people to help you realise game sense.

leaky buoy

Inkling
NNID
leakybuoy
Name: Leaky Buoy or Leaky or Buoy
Time Zone: EDT (Indianapolis, IN)
Activity: I'm on every night usually between the times of 5:00PM to 9:00AM
Reason for wanting to join: This squad would give me the chance to sharpen my Splatoon skills and meet new people and have new experiences.

ThatOneGuy

Inkling Commander
NNID
BattadaBeast
Reason for wanting to join: This squad would give me the chance to sharpen my Splatoon skills and meet new people and have new experiences.
"WELL HELLO ESTEEMED GUEST" @ClaireRae

I'm one of Chirpy's teammates, and I'll tell you upfront. You'll learn a lot from people in this squad, you'll probably rage and get salty at people (like me). You'll also enjoy all the dumb inside jokes we make. It's a fun group that I've liked to be a part of for months. I hope you enjoy your stay with us. :)

Goont

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PrankingMaster
Discord Name: Goont (shocking, right?)
Time Zone: PST
Activity: I'm a busy person but I usually hop to Splatoon when I get spare time. Generally anytime after 3PM PST, usually from 4PM to 6PM or 8PM to 9PM. I'm on much more during weekends.
Why?: Because the Squidboards are a fantastic community and I'd to play casual team matches with chill people. I've been looking to have experience with other Splatoon players as I'd like to eventually join a competitive team.

bananajesusiki

Inkling
NNID
ikikurface
Name: iki or banana
Time Zone: CST
how active will you probably be and when do you normally get on?: Usually pretty active before 3 or 4 pm CST cause I work
why do you want to join?: It's fun communicating and chilling with people who enjoy this game as much as I do and eventually join the competitive side of splatoon. Also I wish to learn the way of the bamboozler.

BambaSnack

Inkling
Name: I don't care what I'm called but Bamba is fine, I might eventually ask you to call me my real name but that's not important now.
Rank: Sadly C-, I haven't gotten around to playing rank much
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
how active and when I'll be on: I come on at random times but I will most likely be on during the weekends more than school days since you know school and stuff. I couldn't say the times I go since it's more random.
why: I want to get better and have people to play with during ranked matches and it's fun to play with other people.

BambaSnack

Inkling
I forgot to post my discord name which is BambaSnack. Sometimes I forget to check the forums and discord but I'll try not to.

nyango

Inkling
hello. it's me again. i'd like to be invited again but this time it would be great if you could set the invite to expire after i use or have it stay indefinitly and the cancel it after i've joined. not to sound to desperate but i would really like to join the group and would appreciate an answer.

will do! sorry i was still a bit new to running a discord sever before, i've gotten the hang of it now though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom