Chroma Inksports, a competitive and casual team is looking for players!

azianpwnage

Inkling
NNID
azianpwnage
Switch Friend Code
SW-2997-5509-5865
Hi I'm Azianpwnage, founder of Chroma Inksports, I'm currently recruiting any players that are interested in joining my team, whether you want to play casually and for the fun, or want to play competitively and compete in tournaments, Chroma Inksports does it all, and are welcome to anybody that wants to join. There are no particular requirements to join for casual team.

Competitive team will require both Splatoon 2 and Discord, along with at least a B rank.

Last edited:

greenlantern223

Inkling
NNID
Himmler
Switch Friend Code
SW-0391-4564-7364
Current B rank in ranked mode, expect rainmaker right now. I have discord and looking for team to play with.

OArcadiaSkiesO

Inkster Jr.
NNID
OArcadiaSkiesO
Switch Friend Code
SW-6078-3087-9995
Hey.

Im currently Lvl 23 and rank B on all modes and continuing to climb. Im a brush user naturally but have become quite Adept at using the Chargers and aerospray. I prefer to use chargers during Tower Controls to pickoff players rushing the tower, Splatzones and turf war are brushes and aerospray for me. Lately ive been using the dualies with no sucess but with the release of the Squelcher Dualies ive gone back to them. Im all for fun/casual play but I would love to have a real competitive team play experience and go for broke. Hope this is what you want to hear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom