Splatoon 2 clash blaster set

Icarus1968

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7081-1877-5218
I just recently got to level 30 and picked up the clash blaster for the most part i think it's pretty decent but i was just wondering if there any gear sets i should use to maximize the efficiency of the clash blaster for the most part i think run speed but i don't know what other abilities i should use

AllToonedUp

Inkling Cadet
I think Run Speed Up, Sub Power Up and Ink Saver Main are the go-to abilities since clash consumes ink rather quickly, SPU lets you throw bombs farther and RSU helps with strafing.

vanille987

Inkling Cadet
NNID
777SAS777
Run speed is a ‘must’ since clash blaster excels in mobility.
Swim speed up is alse a really good bet, it allows you to move faster wich is useful in direct combat or just for quikly traversing the battlefield.
Splat bombs are useful on most blasters but consume alot of ink, i suggest using sub saver on this one.
Ink recovery up is also great for avoiding out of ink situations in general wich is important with blasters.
Can’t really think of more specefic things.
Maybe super jump speed up so you can keep up pressure.

I’ve also been experementing with thermal ink.
It’s common to hit a enemy but not splat it but i’m not yet sure how effective this really can be.

Mar$el

Inkling Commander
Run speed is a ‘must’ since clash blaster excels in mobility.
Swim speed up is alse a really good bet, it allows you to move faster wich is useful in direct combat or just for quikly traversing the battlefield.
Splat bombs are useful on most blasters but consume alot of ink, i suggest using sub saver on this one.
Ink recovery up is also great for avoiding out of ink situations in general wich is important with blasters.
Can’t really think of more specefic things.
Maybe super jump speed up so you can keep up pressure.

I’ve also been experementing with thermal ink.
It’s common to hit a enemy but not splat it but i’m not yet sure how effective this really can be.
Thermal ink is kind of pointless on blasters because it only counts if you direct. If you get an indirect then it won't track them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom