• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

CLOSED THREAD

Metronome

Inkling
NNID
Kyirou
I want to apply. Currently, I'm B - 61, but I'm working on improving I think I just need advice as to what area I'm lacking in.

Egolegume

Senior Squid
I want to apply. Currently, I'm B - 61, but I'm working on improving I think I just need advice as to what area I'm lacking in.

Since we're a casual clan first, we accept all, and ranked signups are within the group.
Otherwise just follow these instructions! > w <

HOW TO JOIN
Add ™ to your name (in-game).
Join the ™ Squid Board Group.
Add Egolegume on skype (Princess.Power.Dynamic)

OrlandoFox

Inkling
Would you mind me first asking at what times you typically splat on weekends? At this time I'm -usually- free on Saturday/Sundays, but I never know what can pop up for me. <X)

Plus, I'm preeetty quiet/shy when actually needing to talk to folks I'm not very familiar with, but I wouldn't mind trying to be a substitute for any ranked practices. (I'm an S rank that's been stuck from 30-50 for a while now.)

Egolegume

Senior Squid
Would you mind me first asking at what times you typically splat on weekends? At this time I'm -usually- free on Saturday/Sundays, but I never know what can pop up for me. <X)

Plus, I'm preeetty quiet/shy when actually needing to talk to folks I'm not very familiar with, but I wouldn't mind trying to be a substitute for any ranked practices. (I'm an S rank that's been stuck from 30-50 for a while now.)
This past weekend out scheduled time looked like this:

Sat.18 Ranked
@ 2pm(MST) / 4pm(EST) / 1pm(PST)

Weekends are fairly open and wide. We generally play in the afternoons on weekends. Evenings on weekdays.

OrlandoFox

Inkling

Sat.18 Ranked

Weekends are fairly open and wide. We generally play in the afternoons on weekends. Evenings on weekdays.
Ah! Alrighty then! I think I'd like to join then! Even with school being a thing, would try my best to be around. :)

Kevin304

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Kevin304

Sat.18 Ranked

You didn't host the match on saturday.Did you reschedule

Egolegume

Senior Squid
I couldn't, had a very sudden family get together (big dinner) and I had my nephew over. He basically ruled my WiiU the entire weekend, he just left. So sadly I was a bad personage this weekend and miss the day. Shiz happens, this weekend was just one of "oh well hello this was not what I planned". Didn't even know the bugger was coming over until the day he was here! XD

giddyGabble

Inkling
NNID
giddyGabble
Yo, you know, I would love to join this clan! Does the offer still stand?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom