• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

[Closed] XenoSquids looking for active squids!

Squidforce13

Full Squid
NNID
keagantriforce
The XenoSquids are a Casual/Semi-competitive squad that is fairly new. We have a decent amount of players, but would like to have a couple more so that we can play in scrims on the weekends more consistently or even during the week if we have enough players. Here is some of our info:

Time: We usually play on the weekends, but play in the evenings sometimes, too.
Skill: Our average is A through S, but I'm not too picky.
Communication: We communicate on Discord. Voice chat isn't necessary, but anyone who wants to use it can.

If you have any questions please feel free to let me know!
Thank you for your time!

WhitePine

Inkling
NNID
TIRK2004
Hi, i'm WhitePine. I just reached S rank, and I think it is about time I get into competitive Splatoon. I don't think I could make most of the weekday scrims, but I could probably make a lot of the weekend ones. I main a Dynamo Roller/Tentatek Splattershot. However if needed i'm ok with the Splattershot Pro or the Luna Blaster. I have never been in competitive Splatoon, but I just want to get a taste of what it's like. When I found XenoSquids I thought it would be a perfect team to start to get into competitive Splatoon. I would prefer text chat if possible!

WhitePine

Inkling
NNID
TIRK2004
Thanks! My Nintendo ID is TIRK2004, (but my discord is WhitePine)

WhitePine

Inkling
NNID
TIRK2004
It looks like the link expired. I'm guessing I was supposed to accept something?

WhitePine

Inkling
NNID
TIRK2004
Sorry I actually figured out how to get to XenoSquids in discord. Sorry to bother you!

Squidforce13

Full Squid
NNID
keagantriforce
I usually try to tryout new members, yes. Are you interested in joining?

PiePusher11

Inkling
NNID
piepusher11
Any chance I could join? I've been thinking about getting into competitive Splatoon for a while now. I'm not all that great yet, currently A- rank. Please let me know, I'd love to join and get better playing with you guys!

ZZkool

Inkling
NNID
Zachary993
Can I join? I'm S+ 9, but i'll probably go back down to S.

Squidforce13

Full Squid
NNID
keagantriforce
Honestly, I would suggest joining another squad. We've become VERY inactive lately due to several things. You can still join if you want, but we're rarely on. I'm really sorry about this and I meant to update this post. I'd just hate to see your potential wasted on a inactive squad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom