• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Cloud Nine: Application Thread (now accepting NA members!)

The Claw

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mariomario494949
Howdy guys, The Claw here, I'm a member of Cloud Nine and this will be our thread for applications if anyone is willing to join our squad. If you want more information about us, please check out our squad info or contact me on squidboards.

Now, before you apply for us, consider the following.
1. Do you have a functional body that can play Splatoon?
2. Are you very active with the game and are you willing to play this everyday?
3. Do you like to communicate with other team members wither it'll be for conversations or for team communication in matches?
4. Have you at any point in your life been called a "meanie butt"?
Now then, after all that is considered, let's continue.

This will be the layout for applications, you send us yours filled out either as a reply in this thread, or as a private message for me.

Name (either real name or game name):
Are you able to use voice chat?:
Competitive or non-competitive player?:
Your NNID:
Your main weapons:
Your current rank:
Your current level:
About yourself (Who you are, times that you can't play, and why you want to join the squad):

Last edited:

LanceG

Inkling
NNID
lg2001
Hello, I'de like to join Cloud Nine. I am years old, but you may be thinking "rly? this kid is 14" Well, yes I am 14 but I've played splatoon almost everyday ever since it came out. I play football, and i make good grades in school. I'm very good at the game at a rank of S+ and LV. 50. I'm pretty good with every weapon but the ones I'm best at are the kelp splatterscope, e-liter, tentatek splattershot, splat charger, custom jet squelcher, and custom dual squelcher. I do have a functional body to play, I'm active and willing, I do like to communicate, but it'll have to be with Skype, and I don't recall being called a meanie but, just stupid names by my sister. I live in Arkansas, USA, so my timezone would be Central. NNID is lg2001. I do consider myself to be competitive. I can usually play on wednesdays after 5:00 pm and on the weekends, (includes friday). The reason I want to play is because, well, no one at my school is any good at splatoon, and i used to be part of a miiverse clan called wings of glory which was a smash/splatoon clan, but it kinda fell apart so now im looking for a good group to join and hopefully i can impress you guys, thanks for reading this.

LanceG

Inkling
NNID
lg2001
Howdy guys, The Claw here, I'm a member of Cloud Nine and this will be our thread for applications if anyone is willing to join our squad. If you want more information about us, please check out our squad info or contact me on squidboards.

Now, before you apply for us, consider the following.
1. Do you have a functional body that can play Splatoon?
2. Are you very active with the game and are you willing to play this everyday?
3. Do you like to communicate with other team members wither it'll be for conversations or for team communication in matches?
4. Have you at point in your life been called a "meanie butt"?
Now then, after all that is considered, let's continue.
This will be the layout for applications, you send us yours filled out either as a reply in this thread, or as a private message for me.

Name (either real name or game name):
Are you able to use voice chat?:
Competitive or non-competitive player?:
Your NNID:
Your main weapons:
Your current rank:
Your current level:
About yourself (Who you are, times that you can't play, and why you want to join the squad):
sorry, i dont quite know how forums work so hopefully im doing this right, i don't know if my comment down there alerted you so im just being safe and doing this too.

The Stoner

Inkling
NNID
marioman25
sup my game name is stoner 420, im 21 years old and i live in new orleans, Louisiana and the timezone here is central. I dont have voice chat sorry so i understand if i cant make the clan, and im in between when it comes to competitive and non competitive play, my nnid is marioman25 and my main weapon is heavy splatling, my rank is S, and my level is 50 also i can play everyday and be committed to your clan and i want to join is so i can be part of a team and hope to be a good memeber to make the squad improve

TheGamerEndo

Inkling
NNID
TheGamerEndoMilk
What's going on my name Endo or Milk whatever of the two you would like to call me I'm 14 years old and I live in Ohio making my timezone EST and I can use voice chat I I'm a competitive and Noncompetitive player, my nnid is TheGamerEndoMilk and my main weapons are Octobrush-Nouveau L-3 Nozzlenose D Gold Dynamo Roller Neo Sploosh-o-matic and Aerospray MG. I I'm a A- was a A+ I'm lv 27 was 33 I can play everyday.

mysticcalm

Inkster Jr.
NNID
choppedham
Name: mystic
Location and timezone: US Eastern Standard Time
Are you able to use voice chat?: I can through Skype
Competitive or non-competitive player?: competitive
Your NNID: choppedham
Your main weapons: Heavy Splatling Deco
Your current rank: B+
Your current level: 27
yo what's up man I'm mysticcalm just call me mystic for short. I can play just about everyday. Weekdays 4:30pm - 7pm on a bad day. Weekends are more free except for Sundays which I can only play from 4-8 pm. I wanted to apply because I wanted to give you guys some options to pick out from.

I guess my rank is low but that's because I've only been playing for about 2 weeks and a half or so. I have experience with shooters so I picked this game up really fast and got good pretty fast as well. My role on the team is support and defense. I play some heavy defense making sure our spawn is okay and that we have enough paint to make sure we can move around freely with plenty of escape routes. I am able to hold down areas well due to the long range of splatling and when it's safe to do so I'm able to push forward and play some support offense especially since the class I use comes with Kraken. For splat zones I'll usually be at a safe spot for my team mates to super jump to.

Of course I've only really been playing competitively for two weeks and I really want to test my skills and see how good I really am. I get a lot of kills in my matches because I pick people off pretty well. Like I said I wanted to give you the option of drafting a defensive support guy who can also push for offense when he needs to. You guys sound like you have experience and are really good and I wanted to see if I can hang with the big guys.

About me as a person I'm a really chill guy, I got a girlfriend, I get good grades, I'm athletic (which contributes to my competitiveness). I don't have any enemies I have never fought anyone or anything of the sort. I'm liked by all my friends am family.

Voltron kneepad

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Ameer
Name:Ameer
Timezone :GMT+4
Main weapon: tentatek/ splattershot pro/custom blaster
Level : 48
Are you able to use voice chat ? Yes I have skype and discord
I'm a fairly competitive player
NNID: theameer
About yourself: I've been playing since early June I am looking for a bunch of squids to practice and improve with and to have a great time I can usually play Thursday evenings ( 5pm onwards) , Friday , and Saturday

Scillantsoul

Inkling
NNID
Prolowe2
Soul
Mountain. Time
Yes
Competitive
Nnid prolowe
Weapons: carbon roller, sniper, blaster
S
I am a sneaky player, I don't play on Sundays and usually play in evenings, I want to join the squad so as a team we can get better

Nerdzy

Inkling
Name:Nerdzy
Voice chat:Yes(Skype only)
Competitive player
NNID:Ryan-hollifield
Main weapons:Octobrush,.96 Gal deco & Splattershot jr.
Level:38
Ect.:Im Nerdzy,I only play on weekends(mostly saturday),i wanted to join to get better with other fellow inklings & octolings.Also i want to join so sempai notices me(just kidding).

Th3bomb93

Inkling
NNID
th3bomb93
Name (either real name or game name): Matt(Matthew James)
Location and timezone:Alberta (Mountain Standard time)
Are you able to use voice chat?:Yes (both Skype and discord)
Competitive or non-competitive player?: bit of both
Your NNID: th3bomb93
Your main weapons: Sploosh-o-Matic, Aerospray RG, Carbon roller,Custom Dual spattershot (trying to learn more)
Your current level:33
About yourself (Who you are, times that you can't play, and why you want to join the squad): I can be varied on what times i will be able to play due to the amounts of school work i have to do and when i go home the internet is crappy, just looking for a group to play with, typical guy who sometimes says stupid things.

SquidTori

Inkling
Name (either real name or game name): Tori (Victoria)
Location and timezone: North Carolina EST
Are you able to use voice chat?: Yes I mainly use skype but can use both
Competitive or non-competitive player?: both
Your NNID: (oh god this is embarrasing) 4bratboys
Your main weapons: TT splattershot, N-Zap, rollers of all kind, same with scopes (im working on my non-scope)
Your current rank: A- to S (I play a lot of solo ranked so it varies through all of those)
Your current level: 41
About yourself (Who you are, times that you can't play, and why you want to join the squad): Well like the first question my name is Victoria but you can call me Tori. I guess I'll say this here so that if i skype with anyone they aren't creeped out but im transgender so my voice is manly. I can play all day tuesday and the weekends (including friday). My reason for wanting to join is because I would like to be a bigger part of the splatoon community in both competitive and non competitive aspects.

_Jy

Inkling
NNID
GuyFromPCF
Name: Jyrimi. Also go by "Jy" or "Clutch"
Location and timezone: Kansas (Central Time)
Are you able to use voice chat?: Indeed. (hopefully Discord is Used)
Competitive or non-competitive player?: Competitive when opponents are tough.
Your NNID: GuyFromPCF
Your main weapons: Zink Mini Splattling, Octobrush, Splattershot Jr.
Your current rank: S
Your current level: 48
About yourself: Team Support is my play style, Evasive and Tactical. Team Player looking for a squad who can work together as 1 unstoppable force. I can appreciate loses as long as something is learned in the process. I don't fully know my potential, hoping the best can be brought out of me. Passionate about my teammates' morale and Success. Availability: Any Day 6pm to 10pm Weekends Totally free. I do leave the country frequently, but usually have internet capabilities in these cases.

Last edited:

Elteremoto

Inkling
NNID
Elteremoto
Name: Luke
Location and timezone: Australia, EDT
Are you able to use voice chat: yes
Competitive or non competitive: competitive
Your nnid: elteremoto
Your main weapons: dual squelcher, splatershot pro, splatling gun
Your current rank: 39
About yourself: I am not a support player, I go up in front to take people out, letting my team to get the objective. If I am using the heavy splatling gun I will play in a support-type manner. I can play everyday at 4:00. My team is very important to me, I will treat them with respect with what weapon they use, I don't really care what weapon they use as long as we win or we don't all ready have two of that weapon. Eg, I versed a team with all snipers, it was the worst team I have seen in ages (we won).

wumboshwesh

Inkling
NNID
shwesh
Name (either real name or game name): shwesh
Location and timezone:Washington state, Pacific Standard Time
Are you able to use voice chat?:yes, skype or discord
Competitive or non-competitive player?:competitive
Your NNID:shwesh
Your main weapons:carbon roller, slosher, and other melee weapons
Your current rank:A-
Your current level:37
About yourself (Who you are, times that you can't play, and why you want to join the squad):I'm a person who likes games. I can play anytime 4-8pm ish PST and almost any time on weekends. I want to join to have friends that play splatoon as well as to play competitively in a group.

Candy Man

Inkling
NNID
subweimaster
letsee.... i'm really not sure if this thread is still active but i'm gonna slip this in anyways and see the results.

Name (either real name or game name): Candy Man
Location and timezone: texas and central
Are you able to use voice chat?: no, i've got no microphone and my voice is badly rendered
Competitive or non-competitive player?: i'll do competitive but i'm also down for non-competitive
Your NNID: subweimaster
Your main weapons: splattershot and duel squelcher.
Your current rank: a+
Your current level: 50
i'd say as a whole my chances of winning for pretty fair, but my biggest issue in this game is the fact that on mondays and wednesdays, i won't be able to really play at all as i am actively attending college and my grades are quite important, and because of that also, my assignments might make me unable to play on certain days on certain times. and joining this squad seems nice because A) it's organized B) having a sig in my name seems pretty interesting C) i'd be happy to have teammates that actually back me up

cybersquid

Senior Squid
letsee.... i'm really not sure if this thread is still active but i'm gonna slip this in anyways and see the results.

Name (either real name or game name): Candy Man
Location and timezone: texas and central
Are you able to use voice chat?: no, i've got no microphone and my voice is badly rendered
Competitive or non-competitive player?: i'll do competitive but i'm also down for non-competitive
Your NNID: subweimaster
Your main weapons: splattershot and duel squelcher.
Your current rank: a+
i'd say as a whole my chances of winning for pretty fair, but my biggest issue in this game is the fact that on mondays and wednesdays, i won't be able to really play at all as i am actively attending college and my grades are quite important, and because of that also, my assignments might make me unable to play on certain days on certain times. and joining this squad seems nice because A) it's organized B) having a sig in my name seems pretty interesting C) i'd be happy to have teammates that actually back me up
I don't think that they're active so

FrankLuMII

Inkling
NNID
FrankLuMII
Name (either real name or game name): SUB
Location and timezone: EST
Are you able to use voice chat?: Yes (But I probably won't always be speaking)
Competitive or non-competitive player?: Both? :/
Your NNID: FrankLuMii
Your main weapons: Long range shooters (like Jet Squelcher), Octobrushes, and buckets.
Your current rank: S
About yourself (Who you are, times that you can't play, and why you want to join the squad): I've been playing Splatoon since the day after it came out and have loved it ever since. Recently I've had to urge to become S+ but that probably never going to happen. I want to join this squad because I do want to get better at this game, and I also just want to be in a squad after I quit my old one a long time ago. I can't play for the beginning of weekdays (in the morning) or on Saturday from 3-7:00 PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom