• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Commissioning avatars.

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
I came to a somewhat solid conclusion that perhaps I should start doing commissions on here. It's been a month, and I don't expect a whole lot to come up and ask for offers. I am stringing this through a loop as I speak here.

The subject here is: This will be paid avatar commissions starting from $1, and $5. If you want to give a tip, that would be allowed.

What can I ask to draw?

Virtually anything. Yes, I can do inklings, but I also range into other things as well. Even weapons, cars, whatever you want me to draw, I will attempt to fit it as an avatar. Currently I do not have a program for editing, but I can resize the images to fit the proper size.

What sort of media can I request?

Right now, you can ask for painted or straight up black & white done with color pencils. (I tend to not like using lead pencils.)

What is the cheapest route?

Black & white images done on paper are not only the quickest results, but also the cheapest. I can get a picture down within under a hour. For a more higher price, something colored on krita would take a about an hour, to maybe a little more, depending. It is best to discuss the options with me.

What should I do when I ask for a commission?

Just like a regular request, have reference on hand. I can't emphasis enough on that subject. It also helps to detail the character's emotion, and how he acts. Another process that will happen is I will draw several versions before the final project, and you can have a look to see which is the best to fit your needs.

However, there might be slow days or I am taking my time on a image. So if that happens, please have the curiosity to be patient.

Have any example of how you draw?

Click the link in my signature below for such. My avatar is also an example, but a bit dated. My most recent picture "Two Doves" is the best example of how inklings are drawn by me currently.

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62856753

-----------------

For now, I will have a number of participates that can be accepted. It is just a little precaution in case I lose contact with a member, or something has occurred where I can't work on something any longer. Also, do not PAY me till the image is finished.

1. (Available.)

2. (Available.)

3. (Available.)

4. (Available.)

5. (Available.)

(PS: I accept only paypal.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom