Community Splatfest Strategy

FuncDetail

Inkster Jr.
NNID
FuncDetail
Cats is the best choice.
Cats doesn't bark whenever something is in front of your house so yes, Cats are the best choice.
It's the main reason I moved out. Our dog would bark all the time and get my stress level skyrocket. Imagine coming back from work then this happens.

I will definietly support team Cats until the end.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
Just gonna put this out there, but dogs are man's best friend. Kinda hard to top that.

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
I thought numbers don't actually matter, because it takes 4 dogs and 4 cats for each match. Just a question of which side has all the pros.

Anyway, team dog all the way.

GamingWarthog

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GamingWarthog
We shouldn't try to arrange who will win. Also I'm on team cat, because look at Judd, does that look like an unbiased judge to you? This Splatfest will definitely be rigged by that fat cat, and I intend to take advantage of it.

Ikieri

Pro Squid
NNID
Mendozaz
Looks like this thread has turned into a Cat vs Dog debate.
What does it really matter anyways? It's just a seashell man, i'm sure there will be other ways to get them.

OmegaDivider

Squid Sisters Fanboy
NNID
OmegaDivider
Looks like this thread has turned into a Cat vs Dog debate.
What does it really matter anyways? It's just a seashell man, i'm sure there will be other ways to get them.
But but but

That is exactly what picking teams is.
Cats v Dog. I'd say this thread is a success!

Kayeka

Pro Squid
NNID
Kayeka
I thought numbers don't actually matter, because it takes 4 dogs and 4 cats for each match. Just a question of which side has all the pros.
Sure, and the side with the most players is also most likely to get the most good players. I've seen it happen so many times already.

Sir Trevor

Inkling
NNID
SirTrevor
I kid you not I am going to wake up 15 minutes Splatfest starts to wake up, and I'm going to stay up all 24 hours... A bit daunting :/

Inyo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
SurfGreenGibby
Team Cat because cats are less work, so therefore by an irrefutable leap of logic, winning as a member of Team Cat will ALSO be less work

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom