• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

#competitive-feed in some discord servers

Pearl7sp

Inkling
Pronouns
Any/All
Switch Friend Code
SW-6393-0844-6409
Anyone know who runs the comp feed channel bot thingy and how to get info on a tourney inside of it?

shirpless

Inkling
Almost correct. You do go to that server, but you don't need the server's admin's perms or anything.

Screenshot_2024_0329_050804.png

Just click Follow on the feed channel,
Screenshot_2024_0329_050843.png

Then pick a server that you have admin perms to add feeds in, and pick the channel you want the feed to appear in.
Then voila, it'll relay the same info on the server channel you picked.

You can do the same thing with other kinds of feeds that has the Follow button available. That's how I can have my personal server relay announcements from various servers I wanna follow the news of, like Srb2Dude's.

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
Almost correct. You do go to that server, but you don't need the server's admin's perms or anything.

View attachment 10547
Just click Follow on the feed channel,
View attachment 10549
Then pick a server that you have admin perms to add feeds in, and pick the channel you want the feed to appear in.
Then voila, it'll relay the same info on the server channel you picked.

You can do the same thing with other kinds of feeds that has the Follow button available. That's how I can have my personal server relay announcements from various servers I wanna follow the news of, like Srb2Dude's.
You need perms to send messages in that feed.
The question was kind of unclear though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom