• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Competitive Team Recruiting!

XenoNinja

Inkster Jr.
NNID
connor344
Team Kaiju is looking for some competitive players! Requirements: Must be S/S+ Must be able to VC Must be willing to learn Callouts Must be able to handle Mature language as our VC's get a little out of hand at times :P Must be 13+ Preferred Time Zones would be PST, CST, EST and MST We are gonna start hopefully having practices once or twice a week (depending on availability), We will also be entering more tournaments in the future when we get more members! We don't accept Multi-Clanning, We've had that before in the past and it didn't end well. PM me or comment below if you're interested!

OctoJen

Inkling
@XenoNinja I would definitely be interested ! Do you have a discord of some kind so it would be easier to talk etc?
My times zone is pst
I’m S+ in splatzone but I stopped playing when I hit that so my other ranks arnt as high but I’ll raise them up if requested! Iv been getting back into splatoon because of the whole E3 tourney and X rank coming out but I’m 100% interested !!! Oh also I’m rlly new to these forums and such

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom