• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Competitive team 'StarSquids' recruiting squids...

OliverNEW

Full Squid
NNID
PaddyHerz2000
Hello squids.
I'm the leader and organizer of StarSquids, a competitive Splatoon team to battle in tournaments, squads, scrims and all these things.
Most time we're playing somewhere at 17:00 to 21:30 UTC +2 some squads to stay in practice with each other. We're basically european, but of course we take american squids a well, depending on the activity at the given times.
IMPORTANT: We try to play in as much tournaments as we can, so basically EVERY WEEK we'll play in a tournament! Be ready for them!

We have some requirements as well:
  1. Be S/S+
  2. We're using Discord for voicechat while taking out our opponent, you should have it as well..
  3. Have enough space on your friendslist
  4. In the best case you're 13 years or older (It's not too important but still to be mentioned!)
  5. Be active and have interest in our clan community!
  6. Of course you can be a bit :p but you also should stay :cool: in the given situations
Most of our members have a star in front of their name.
If you need more infos, then feel free to ask me..
If you are interested, then you should comment here, my ID is 'PaddyHerz2000' tho.
Splatoon-pic.png

star-157086_960_720.png

Lucas Bronson

Inkling
NNID
Br0nzy
Hello im intrested in your Splatoon Team.My Name is Lucas im 16 year old an playing a lot of Splatoon im Level 49 and S Rank my Playstyle is like flanking and agressive plays.Im mostly playing Shooters like the Octoshot Replica and N-ZAP '85.Im living in Germany (Niedersachsen) and i think i do require everything you expect for joining Star squids ^^.Have a nice day and sorry for bad english writing skills ._.

OliverNEW

Full Squid
NNID
PaddyHerz2000
K, you have a private message ^^
Your english is nice :D aber wir werden im Team auch manchmal deutsch reden, fast 70% sind deutsch bei uns c:

OliverNEW

Full Squid
NNID
PaddyHerz2000
Guys it's like 2 spaces left right now as 1 member left us. Looking forward to see you here.

NNID
KaiAedyn
Hey!

My name is Star, i'm currently in a non-competitive part of a clan. I really want to join this group but you might have a problem with me as I'm A, former A+ 96. I am in fact American, so I could help you with any grammar or spelling issues if that ever happens (I might seem like a nerd because of this, lol.). I ranked down to A because of Squadding issues, so please keep in mind that I might have the quality to be an appropriate S rank. I've been playing for a while now, maybe 3 or 4 months, and recently people have been telling me that I should be S and that they do not know why I am stuck with A/A+. If any exceptions could be made, which they might not be, that would be great.

My NNiD is KaiAedyn and my username is Star. I do in fact have Discord, so if you could give me the link to that that would be awesome! If there's some kind of trial needed to be passed into this squad, I am available to do so. In my opinion I am a great player. I actually have a variety of weapons for each (ranked) gamemode, so I can easily transition into random stages. My mains are (but no limited to:) Dynamo Roller (Vanilla), Krak-On-Splat Roller, E-Liter 3k (Vanilla), Bento Splatterscope, Splash-O-Matic (Neo and Vanilla). If you need me to main any other weapons, I will have the courage to do so. I am 12 years old but my maturity level is great for my age and I do not cuss so I am very friendly.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you can take me seriously!
- Star (A 51, Solo Queue'ing myself to A+)

OliverNEW

Full Squid
NNID
PaddyHerz2000
We will give you a test out, cuz we need a Sniper main right now c;
So we would like you to stay in practice with E-Liters and Splatterscope which will be your rule right now in this team. I hope this is okay ;3
We will play with u in srims and squads and then me and Co-Leader Majin will decide about you.
I'll give you a Discord code in private chat.

Gatsby

Pro Squid
We will give you a test out, cuz we need a Sniper main right now c;
So we would like you to stay in practice with E-Liters and Splatterscope which will be your rule right now in this team. I hope this is okay ;3
We will play with u in srims and squads and then me and Co-Leader Majin will decide about you.
I'll give you a Discord code in private chat.
Reply back if you still need a sniper.

I personally am an A/S rank e liter 3k scope I can use the normal one or the custom version I have a post about this same topic so I'd love it if you checked that out as well.

Reply back if you find an interest in what I do.

Thanks,

Gatsby

OliverNEW

Full Squid
NNID
PaddyHerz2000
Sure, we have a limit of 2 test out players, so after you we will take noone else anymore. I'll give you a Discord link so you can visit the server. Just ask Co-leader Majin there if you could play today if u want, otherwise you can play tomorrow then.

Gatsby

Pro Squid
Sure, we have a limit of 2 test out players, so after you we will take noone else anymore. I'll give you a Discord link so you can visit the server. Just ask Co-leader Majin there if you could play today if u want, otherwise you can play tomorrow then.

Just saw this Oliver thanks for giving me a try I think my schedule will be more available tomorrow.
Plus I am on vacation right now so I don't exactly have my Wii U with me.

Thanks for everything

Gatsby

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom