concept (NOT OFFICAL DONT WANT REAL)

Mp3

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Female
THIS IS NOT REAL JUST MAKING THIS FOR FUN
After Agent 8 went shopping with off the hook- specifically looking for a casual fit, the alarm bells went off in the mall. A bright tunnel of lights opened sucking them inside and sending them to the past, where they take a new track on the deep sea metro! Meanwhile, The captain ends up in a future where Inkopolis is destroyed, and Agent four is stuck repeating the present of training as a Parallel canon.
That’s the basic storyline… here are the idol and agent designs.
Should I keep going with designing things like maps features and assets?
ALSO THIS WILL NEVER BE REAL IM NOT CODING THIS.

Attachments

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
THIS IS NOT REAL JUST MAKING THIS FOR FUN
After Agent 8 went shopping with off the hook- specifically looking for a casual fit, the alarm bells went off in the mall. A bright tunnel of lights opened sucking them inside and sending them to the past, where they take a new track on the deep sea metro! Meanwhile, The captain ends up in a future where Inkopolis is destroyed, and Agent four is stuck repeating the present of training as a Parallel canon.
That’s the basic storyline… here are the idol and agent designs.
Should I keep going with designing things like maps features and assets?
ALSO THIS WILL NEVER BE REAL IM NOT CODING THIS.
I can possibly bribe @GiggaPoggers to code it for you, also the story line is awesome

Mp3

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Female
Thanks, But that won’t be necessary.
Ask random lore
If you choose to be Masculine 8, You get an armband instead of the hair bow band.

Mp3

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Female
And how does anyone feel about the designs? I know Frye is missing something. I think the squid sisters are good though!!!

Mp3

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Female
Eventually eight is sent farther back and (this is tutorial) goes through some octoling soilder training!

jeffthesquid

Pro Squid
Pronouns
jeff/jeffs
Can you write out the story. I did it with my Jeff in Splatoon series. I want to read it!

Mp3

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Female
It was just an idea idk man
Also might not even write it I have a lot of work to do

jeffthesquid

Pro Squid
Pronouns
jeff/jeffs
So, if you look under "Original Content" you'll see a link to the Jeff in Splatoon Series.

Mp3

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Female
Okay.. so I changed the plot. Since past won, all agents are sent to past and see their idols childhood. Agent three can interfere the great turf war, four can do things with deep cut, and eight can do Octoling training with marina and Acht.
Also eventually there is a slight deep sea metro detour.
There would be multiple rhythm games like at the folk singing competitions and other stuff. Also, you can see the Onaga and other tribes and the final boss takes place in the future, at the supposed end of the world.

Edit: The idols would wear their childhood outfits, these

Attachments

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom