Consider this an introduction...

Ink or swim

Inkling
NNID
Bluefrog121
Hello everyone, a little about myself. I've been playing splatoon since the game came out. I've tried a variety of weapons but end up defaulting to my trusted Octoshot/Tentatek. I periodically like to play support using the dual Squelcher or .96 gal. If i'm using either of those I use tenacity to help spam the echolocator. I keep haunt on at all times with the exception of splatfest events, this is so that I can give my team a heads up to enemies that got the best of me or to warn of a potential flank. My play style leans towards keeping good control of the ground to cut down on enemy movement while allowing my team to push. So far my techniques have gotten me into the S rank but I have been unsuccessful in making it past S 70. I go down to an A+ from time to time, but usually get back into the S rank fairly shortly.

So why am I even on this site? I've got nobody that plays. I feel like I've hit the wall of the learning curve by doing things on my own, so I thought that joining up with others would be a great way to discover some new techniques.

Shard

Full Squid
NNID
DarkSuperSonic25
Welcome to SquidBoards, if you want, you can add me and we can play sometime. I'm only A- or B+ in Ranked though.

Maz

Inkster Jr.
Welcome! I'm a splatterscope user if you want to play sometime :) I generally rank between A+ and S

Ink or swim

Inkling
NNID
Bluefrog121
Welcome! I'm a splatterscope user if you want to play sometime :) I generally rank between A+ and S
Sounds Great, i'm a fan of having 1 sniper on my team every match. I can usually run enough interference that the sniper on my team gets a lot of opportunities to pick off some easy targets. Plus if they take me out my haunt ability should help with an additional 3 or 12 seconds of tracking. I'll be sure to add you to my friends list.

Reactions: Maz

Koah15

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zgameing
Hello ink I would be happy to say that you would make a great addition to my clan or team. You should hit me on Skype at iso_king1516

Koah15

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zgameing
And max you should hit me up as well, Skype me at iso_king1516

Koah15

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zgameing
Yes or you can just add me on nnid at Zgameing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom