• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Console Customizing & Modding

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Be it your Nintendo Switch and its accessories or another console, who here has tricked out their equipment? A fresh paint job, decal skins & stickers, different buttons, new shell casing, amiibo molding, or anything else—what sort of crafting and tinkering have you done?

Or plan to do?

Myself? Personally not much beyond taking apart the right joycon due to drift issues and some thumb grips for the joycons and pro controller. ¬_¬:

However, for a little while now I've been searching for original pro controller shells, to paint the inside. I like the translucent appearance and want to keep it rather than paint over it. But so far that means having to buy a new, used, or broken pro controller to obtain OEM parts.

I've considered just going with a third party clear shell, yet only found one at the moment and it feels kinda "bleh" to me.

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
I put a Pop Socket on the back of my Pro Controller. All my friends respect me deeply now for coming up with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom